[development] GMap and the White Screen Of Death

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 3 00:46:40 UTC 2010

Minor correction: "White screen of death" occurs when there is nothing to write
to the screen. This can occur in situations like you are seeing, but also when a
function just doesn't write anything.

"common.inc" does not call gmap_draw_map(). It looks like you might have a core
hack in place. But however it got there, you need to take that error message to
the module's issue queue now.

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP