[development] GMap and the White Screen Of Death

Matt Chapman matt at ninjitsuweb.com
Tue Aug 3 02:05:37 UTC 2010

Whatever documentation you're looking at is out of date. The correct way to
generate a map from PHP is now:

echo theme('gmap', array('#settings' => $mymap));

All the Best,

Matt Chapman
Ninjitsu Web Development
ph: 818-660-6465 (818-660-NINJA)
fx: 888-702-3095

--
The contents of this message should be assumed to be Confidential, and may
not be disclosed without permission of the sender.