[development] Substitute for the function gmap_draw_map()

Ken Winters kwinters at coalmarch.com
Tue Aug 3 12:22:21 UTC 2010

More specifically: first make sure that the module and its
dependencies are up to date (Drupal core too, really).

Then *search* the module issue queue, THEN open an issue if you
haven't figured it out.

Module maintainers have limited time, so if you want some of it, make
sure that you actually need it first and try to make it easier on them.

- Ken Winters