[development] "Sudo" Module

James Benstead james.benstead at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 16:48:47 UTC 2010

Thanks - both of these modules solve half of the problem (i.e., the
switching part) - but neither seem to allow me to force the user to enter
the root password in order to switch to the root account. Very useful,
though; two new questions:

   1. If I were to build a module that was dependent on either masquerade or
   devel switch user to provide the functionality I'm talking about, which
   module would be the best foundation?
   2. Is there a simple way I can mash-up this module with the regular user
   module to do this? I'm guessing there must be.

Thanks again, guys; the best bit about Drupal (and the Drupal community) is
not having to re-invent the wheel ;)

--Jim
--
My IM and Skype details are at http://state68.com/contact