[development] "Sudo" Module

Matt Chapman matt at ninjitsuweb.com
Mon Aug 9 17:33:29 UTC 2010

Hi James,

I curious about your reasoning for requiring a password? It seems like
an example of "security" that only inconveniences the legitimate
users.

Both the modules mentioned provide an explicit permission to switch,
ensuring that only authorized users have the capability, and both
allow you to permit it without sharing a password that could be
accidentally exposed to unauthorized users.

It seems to me your proposed module weakens security for no practical
benefit. Am I missing something?

All the Best,

Matt Chapman
Ninjitsu Web Development
ph: 818-660-6465 (818-660-NINJA)
fx: 888-702-3095

--
The contents of this message should be assumed to be Confidential, and
may not be disclosed without permission of the sender.