[development] "Sudo" Module

James Benstead james.benstead at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 18:00:17 UTC 2010

Thanks, Andrew - I think I'll implement the current version of Masquerade
for the moment (great module, btw - I use it on all of my dev sites) and
then work on integrating this functionality in a patch when I've got more
time - will allow me to learn more about Drupal security, too. Masquerade is
a "brand" module in my view so there's really no need to fork it.

--Jim
--
My IM and Skype details are at http://state68.com/contact