[development] "Sudo" Module

James Benstead james.benstead at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 18:37:39 UTC 2010

Thanks Antonio - and yes, I use adminrole.module on all of my sites too -
another "brand" module in my view. Does anyone know if adminrole.module and
masquerade.module are integrated? Or whether such integration is
straightforward/desirable?

I'm thinking specifically of masquerade.module + (security patch)
integrating with adminrole.module, to provide a one-click solution to the
problem I originally described.

--Jim
--
My IM and Skype details are at http://state68.com/contact