[development] Why would permissions not save?
nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 27 15:54:32 UTC 2010
I've never had this happen before. I just added a new function to an existing
module. That function is called from a MENU_NORMAL_ITEM with a new permission
for that item. The permissions list show the new permission, but checking the
roles doesn't save it. Furthermore, check another box on an existing permission
is not saving that either.
The only things I have added recently is the External Links module and that
should have nothing to do with it.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L. King, Jr.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the development