[development] Why would permissions not save?

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Fri Aug 27 16:35:08 UTC 2010

Nancy, It might not have anything to do with your module.

I've had the same problem and found that it was suPHP defaults causing the problem.

Do you have suPHP installed on your server? I'm on an iPhone right now and can't check my php.ini files right now... But look for "suhosin" there and increase the numbers there. I think it's the max_variables one that needs increasing.

Good luck,

Shai

Shai Gluskin