[development] Drupal code of conduct

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Mon Aug 30 15:00:00 UTC 2010

Not a stretch at all, but I'm still a little shaky on the intention once
you move away from DO. If all the above, when delivering a new site to a
client, who hadn't known Drupal from donuts, do we have them raise their
right hand and repeat?  (Now, that -was- sarcasm, but a serious question
is buried within).