[development] Drupal code of conduct

Ken Rickard agentrickard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 18:29:54 UTC 2010

There was also a session and a BoF at DrupalCON Copenhagen last week,
so people could hash this idea out in person.

http://cph2010.drupal.org/sessions/drupal-rights-and-responsibilities

For clients, it is about setting expectations if the client ever
intends to interact with the community. If the client filters all
their needs through you, then Drupal (in all forms) should be
invisible to them.

--
Ken Rickard
agentrickard at gmail.com