[development] Drupal code of conduct

Robin Monks robin at robinmonks.com
Mon Aug 30 21:09:49 UTC 2010

We need to remember the majority of "Drupal" the community isn't at
Drupalcons.  And I'd also second g.d.o is nearly impossible to follow...

Sadly this means now I'm brain-storming about community communication
again... One of the fun things with a big community like this is letting
developers in the trenches who are deploying Drupal, but not working on core
Drupal able to keep in the loop with what is going on.

--Robin

--
*R♂bin Monks <http://robinmonks.com>*
President, Podhurl Inc. <http://podhurl.us>

Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to
know God because they know you.