[development] Drupal code of conduct

James Gilliland neclimdul at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 21:29:13 UTC 2010

Agreed, I was also not able to attend this Drupalcon so missed out on
the BOF as well. I only brought this up because it blindsided me. I
would have liked to have seen a call for review here but its really not
that big of a deal. It was clearly discussed in a public
setting(following our COC).

--
James Gilliland