[development] D7 side effect

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Tue Dec 7 04:20:15 UTC 2010

Poll module does not create tables unless it is enabled, and if you
uninstall it, it should delete them. If you don't use poll, and you
uninstall it before upgrading it, I don't think you'll see anything after
upgrade.

If you once had it enabled, then the update would try to update it (I
think).

My D7 blog (updated from D6) has 125 tables, including poll, poll_choices,
and poll_votes, which is a fairly normal number for a simple D7 site.

-Randy

randy at randyfay.com
+1  970.462.7450