[development] Is there a guide to working with languages in D7 ?

Greenman greenman at the-organization.com
Tue Dec 7 10:57:31 UTC 2010

After working in D7 for a few months now, I have to admit to still being a
little confused about when to use which language. Is there a write-up
somewhere that can define some best practice ?

I would like to make sure that I develop my site to work properly in
multiple languages, but, the language system still feels like a blur.

Anyway, this is just a little probe in the dark to see if someone else has
done the hard work.....

Peter