[development] development Digest, Vol 96, Issue 22

Fredrik Sandve Kilander fredrik.kilander at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 13:36:06 UTC 2010

Ah, what a slap-in-the-forhead-moment :) Thank you.

On a side note, and in regards to my original secon question about best practice:
The '#cache' property in the render array used for the block content is not necessary then, if I understand the mechanics correctly? This would only add a superfluous extra layer of caching?

-fredrik