[development] development Digest, Vol 96, Issue 22

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Sat Dec 11 15:00:14 UTC 2010

You don't have to do anything with caching at the render API level. Just
turn on block caching, and it works by default.

Shameless plug about render api resources, though: The render example in
Examples for Developers shows how to do render-api caching and any number of
other cool thinks with the render API. And
http://drupal.org/node/930760gives an introduction to the whole thing.

-Randy

--
Randy Fay