[development] Need IE / Drupal Help on Drop-Down Menus Falling Behind Images

Kate Pojeta kp at lansingit.com
Thu Dec 16 17:39:51 UTC 2010

We have a site that, on IE 7 and 8, the drop down menus continue to fall behind the rotating front page image despite numerous attempted fixes. It doesn't seem to happen on ALL computers though from what we can tell.  We are looking to find someone that can resolve this issue. Adjusting the z-index has not resolved it completely.

Site: http://cleary.edu

If you are experienced in this and available to assist, please send us an email at:
support at lansingit.com

Provide your name, email, phone number, as well as your estimated time to fix the issue and your desired hourly rate. If you have worked with this type of problem before, please also let us know that as well.

Thank you,

Kate Pojeta
Lansing iT