[development] The age-old modues admin question

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 27 04:14:58 UTC 2010

"Executed 908 queries in 276.55 milliseconds. Queries taking longer than 5 ms
and queries executed more than once, are highlighted. Page execution time was
86939.86 ms."

While the query count is enormous, Devel is kind of pointing the finger at PHP.
This is not the fastest laptop available (but it was supplied by the company).
Is there anything that can be done to speed this up? If I update anything on the
page, we're talking a three minute round-trip here; my memory is not that long.

Nancy