[development] The age-old modues admin question

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 27 16:06:32 UTC 2010

Yes, I have Firebug, but I don't use it on the modules admin page.  Given that
MySql is taking a quarter of one second out of almost 90 seconds, I seiously
doubt that's where the issue is. I would be far more likely to suspect all the
disk file reading that has to be done, but Devel doesn't track that. I have
considered putting a hack into the module to track it.

Nancy