[development] development Digest, Vol 96, Issue 39....Message 3 Feild Reference

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 05:53:08 UTC 2010

Posting very general questions to this mailing list is unlikely to
facilitate useful responses. If you are looking for tutorials or
instructions, I suggest searching the web first for more general information
and reading any applicable handbook pages and README documents. If you
become stuck, post your specific question to this list at that time.

Cheers