[development] development Digest, Vol 96, Issue 39....Message 3 Feild Reference

Earl Miles merlin at logrus.com
Tue Dec 28 06:50:40 UTC 2010

On 12/27/2010 8:23 PM, pavithra m wrote:
> I am new to drupal. Hence, I would like to know the detailed steps on
> how to do the Feild Reference through Node Reference and Views/Computed
> Field

The development list is for discussions about developing drupal and
contributed modules, not for asking for detailed instructions on how to
use the software. There is a support mailing list, forums and support
channels in IRC. I suggest you use those instead.

In additions, asking for detailed instructions while giving few details
is ineffective in any medium.