[development] Searching for AHAH! instead of AHAH?

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Fri Dec 31 01:19:11 UTC 2010

John, same result...the actual module name is regions, and i'm receiving
"An HTTP error 404 occurred. /regions/change_value/callback"

Looks the same to me as every other module :) other than the
complication of it being used by jquery. Doesn't need drupal_get_path or
anything, does it? The jquery parameters all look the same as the
working example, including the url format and what it relates back to.

When I put in the absolute parameter in url() I get a 404 with
http://mydomain.com/regions/change_value/callback