[development] Searching for AHAH! instead of AHAH?

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Fri Dec 31 01:35:19 UTC 2010

A 404 means that the path you're trying to access doesn't work, as you've
discovered. So you either need to rebuild the menu router (likely) or
there's just something wrong with your hook_menu() entry or the function it
calls. Most likely you need to rebuild the menu router.

Use your browser to hit regions/change_value/callback. What do you get? If
it's a 404 (which it will be, I think) then you don't have a working
hook_menu() entry.

-Randy

--
Randy Fay