[development] Tuesday doc sprints - Developers needed!

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Mon Feb 15 17:09:56 UTC 2010

I'm hosting some D7 doc sprints tomorrow, and for the next N Tuesdays:
Schedule: http://groups.drupal.org/node/50403
Tasks: http://drupal.org/node/515870

Developers: We need you!!!

- We really need to flesh out the 6/7 module update guide. There are
many changes in D7 that haven't yet been added to the update guide,
and it's time for contrib maintainers to port their modules.
- There are many hooks, variables, etc. in D7 that haven't been
documented at all and really need to be.
- See the Tasks link above for more details, links to issues, tags to
watch, etc.

Questions? Can't make the Tuesday sprints but want to help? I'm often
in #drupal-contribute and #drupal-docs on IRC (jhodgdon), and I'm
always happy to get someone going on core documentation.

Thanks!
    Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com