[development] sending automated email using views

Waleed Qadi qadiwaleed at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 19:15:05 UTC 2010

Hello I was looking for a way to send a notification for all users who
flagged a node (using the flag module) i can get all of the users through
views but am looking for an automated way to notify them about the updates
on this node by sending them email

is there a module that do such a thing I've seen the views email module but
it's not automated and it's really complicated and hard to use

i was planning to create a module that will use actions and triggers to send
automated emails for user list generated through views but i wont to make
sure if there is something ready out there

thank you.