[development] Consulting about file permissions by role

Lee Rowlands leerowlands at rowlands-bcs.com
Mon Feb 15 19:58:50 UTC 2010

Hi

Content access + acl + private upload will achieve this.

Lee

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:08:30 -0300, Gastn Pablo Prez  wrote: Hi list!

I have a site in Drupal 6 and i need a construct a page in which i will
put 3 different files, in my site 3 different types of users are going to
log, and they will have a particular different role, i need to provide the
permissions to each role to download a particular file from this page and
no other file, each role can download only its file.

so, with which module will be able to do this?

thanks in advance

Gastn Pablo Perez
Email: gpperez at gmail.com [1]
Web: http://cv.gpperez.com.ar [2]