[development] Distributing "bi-modal" Drupal modules

Ken Winters kwinters at coalmarch.com
Tue Feb 16 19:23:51 UTC 2010

While this might be entirely possible, what's the advantage?

It's not like you can just swap between D6 and D7 cores and not have
problems.  You have to go through the proper upgrade path.

Since you can't just change versions, I highly recommend using proper
source control branching instead of polluting your codebase.

- Ken Winters