[development] No suitable nodes available at RackspaceCloud (Mosso)

Matt Chapman matt at ninjitsuweb.com
Thu Feb 18 17:08:13 UTC 2010

Anyone who buys hosting without shell access is gonna get what they pay for...

However, I do want to draw attention to the fact that the CloudSITES
services is being discussed here. I have been using the Rackspace
CloudSERVERS (similar to Amazon EC2, in concept) offering for a few
months now, and I love it. It has not been plagued by the recent
security issues, or any of the complaints I head about
CloudSites/Mosso.

My only problem has been a corrupted backup on one occasion, so as
always, never trust someone else's backup of your data. That applies
to any hosting service, so I highly recommend Rackspace CloudServers.

All the Best,

Matt Chapman
Ninjitsu Web Development

--
The contents of this message should be assumed to be Confidential, and
may not be disclosed without permission of the sender.