[development] Force admin login

larry at garfieldtech.com larry at garfieldtech.com
Wed Feb 24 00:30:05 UTC 2010

You can always edit the database directly.

It sounds like a cookie problem, though.  Try setting the cookie domain
explicitly in your settings.php file to just example.com (not
www.example.com, or whatever).

Also, check to make sure that uid 0 is still intact in the database.
That's another common source of weirdness, in my experience.

--Larry Garfield