[development] So confused about arg(...)

Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 14 16:49:53 UTC 2010

Jamie Holly wrote:

> setting the status message won't show up on the current page

Yes, I figured that out, but even if I refresh the page, the message is
still screwy. Further more, right after this is "switch arg(0)" and it is
trying to find a "case 'r'" rather than "taxonomy."

Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:

> calling the same function with the same argument twice in a row is
wasteful

I agree, and I originally saved it to a variable, but changed it back when
this weird stuff started happening.

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L. King,
Jr.