[development] [D5] Nodereference + Exposed Filter

Domenic Santangelo domenics at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 18:05:19 UTC 2010

On Jan 19, 2010, at 8:57 AM, Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:

> Paolo Mainardi schrieb:
>> Anyone ? :)
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 3:37 PM, Paolo Mainardi <paolomainardi at gmail.com>wrote:
>
> Two hours later? You must be kidding me...

Why's must he be kidding?

> Anyway: D5 is IMO off-topic for a list labelled "development".

"The Development list exists for developers to be able to communicate with one another and discuss the technical issues around Drupal. Valid topics of discussions include code, patches, bug reports, and detailed suggestions for future code."
http://lists.drupal.org/mailman/listinfo/development

If you want to change that, Gerhard, then make it happen.

-D