[development] [D5] Nodereference + Exposed Filter

Paolo Mainardi paolomainardi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 18:29:05 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 7:05 PM, Domenic Santangelo <domenics at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Jan 19, 2010, at 8:57 AM, Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:

> > Paolo Mainardi schrieb:
> >> Anyone ? :)
> >>
> >> On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 3:37 PM, Paolo Mainardi <
> paolomainardi at gmail.com>wrote:
> >
> > Two hours later? You must be kidding me...
>
> Why's must he be kidding?
>

> > Anyway: D5 is IMO off-topic for a list labelled "development".
>
> "The Development list exists for developers to be able to communicate with
> one another and discuss the technical issues around Drupal. Valid topics of
> discussions include code, patches, bug reports, and detailed suggestions for
> future code."
> http://lists.drupal.org/mailman/listinfo/development
>
> If you want to change that, Gerhard, then make it happen.
>
> -D

Thanks Domenic :)

Frankly, i didn't understand why in this list (development) we can't discuss
anymore on D5, no problem, if someone could give me some advices on this
issue, they are much appreciated :)

P.

--
Paolo Mainardi

CTO Twinbit
Blog: http://www.paolomainardi.com

-- Please consider the environment before printing this email --