[development] Send Contents of new node by email (2nd attempt)

Steven Jones steven.jones at computerminds.co.uk
Thu Jan 28 09:35:11 UTC 2010

You could use the rules module, in a fairly complex way:

Add you email sending rule as a new rule set.
Enable the rules scheduler component, and set it so that 30 seconds
after a new node is created the rule set is called with the node
inserted. This might work, is probably over-complicated, you won't
like the UI, but it's very flexible.

Regards
Steven Jones
ComputerMinds ltd - Perfect Drupal Websites

Phone : 024 7666 7277
Mobile : 07702 131 576
Twitter : darthsteven
http://www.computerminds.co.uk