[development] A module to change node creation confirmation messages

Adam Gregory arcaneadam at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 13:57:21 UTC 2010

You could implement hook_theme_registry_alter() and modify the
status_message entry to process through your function.

[status_messages] => Array
        (
            [arguments] => Array
                (

                    [display] =>
                )

            [type] => module
            [theme path] => modules/system
            [function] => theme_status_messages
            [theme paths] => Array

                (
                    [0] => modules/system
                )

            [preprocess functions] => Array
                (
                    [0] => template_preprocess
                )

        )

You could alter the "theme paths" and "function". Devel Themer does
something similar to run every entry in the theme_registry through it's own
function.

-----
Adam A. Gregory
Drupal Developer & Consultant