[development] Send Contents of new node by email (2nd attempt)

Ernst Plüss ernst.pluess at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 19:30:14 UTC 2010

I was thinking (and trying) about rules as well. But I need some logic which
evaluates the mail address in between. Running my own action would work of
course.

After all I installed mimemail and token and set up a little form so
administration is easier for me. So my code looks like below now and does
what i want.

Thanks for all the help!

  if (!module_exists('mimemail')) {
    watchdog('zuweisung', t('Module mimemail is not installed. Unable to
send emails.'), NULL, 'Critical');
    return;
  }

  $sender = variable_get('site_mail', NULL);
  $recipient = variable_get('zuweisung_intake_mail_adr', NULL);
  $subject = token_replace(variable_get('zuweisung_intake_mail_subject',
NULL), 'node', $node);
  $body = token_replace(variable_get('zuweisung_intake_mail_contents',
NULL), 'node', $node);
  mimemail($sender, $recipient, $subject, $body);

  $sender = variable_get('site_mail', NULL);
  $recipient = $node->field_zuw_email[0]['email'];
  $subject = token_replace(variable_get('zuweisung_zuweiser_mail_subject',
NULL), 'node', $node);
  $body = token_replace(variable_get('zuweisung_zuweiser_mail_contents',