[development] CK-ERP (Open Source Edu / ERP / CRM / MRP) v.0.30.1 released (with Drupal 6.17 connector)

C K Wu ckwu at ck-erp.net
Fri Jul 9 13:48:50 UTC 2010

Hi, Earnie,

Sorry that you are getting bothersome ads.  I'll check if the ads'
parameters can be finetuned so they do not cause too much of a
nuisance.  A red button labelled [skip this ad] at the top right corner
should allow you to skip the entire ad page.  At the same time, the ads
are perhaps necessary evils to allow recruitment of the cost of setting
up and maintaining the website.

Best Regards,
CK