[development] CK-ERP (Open Source Edu / ERP / CRM / MRP) v.0.30.1 released (with Drupal 6.17 connector)

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 9 14:18:59 UTC 2010

C K Wu wrote:
> Hi, Earnie,
>
> Sorry that you are getting bothersome ads. I'll check if the ads'
> parameters can be finetuned so they do not cause too much of a nuisance.
> A red button labelled [skip this ad] at the top right corner should
> allow you to skip the entire ad page. At the same time, the ads are
> perhaps necessary evils to allow recruitment of the cost of setting up
> and maintaining the website.

I have no problem with ads except for the overlay type.  The skip this
ad button only skipped the one ad and didn't stop the recurrence of the
ad display in the next iteration of timers.  If you use the overlay type
of ad for this type of site you should only have one display during the
session.  Rotating through ads isn't a good thing for an overlay since
the user is bombarded by the ads.

--
Earnie
-- http://progw.com