[development] avoid resubmitting a form when refreshing

Lluís Forns enboig at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 06:46:18 UTC 2010

My code is:

<?php
function cc_credit_retornar_form($form, $node = NULL) {
  if (!$form['submitted']) {
    $values = $form['values'];
  }
  $form = array();
  $form['container'] = array(
  )

}

function cc_credit_retornar_form_validate($form, &$form_state) {
  // ... my validate code
}

function cc_credit_retornar_form_submit($form, &$form_state) {
 //... my submit code
}

?>