[development] Module suggestion

icerain doubaokun at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 08:53:05 UTC 2010

Yes, I have searched several days from google or drupal.org and
drupalmodules. I think i am very familiar with drupal modules. But can not
find any suitable solutions. I think write new modules is not the best way
to solve problems. So Who have the experience with these 2 questions, please
share them.