[development] Module suggestion

info at marcvangend.nl info at marcvangend.nl
Mon Jul 12 09:27:13 UTC 2010

Since you have searched, please answer the second part of my previous
post: "tell us what you found and why it's not the answer you're looking
for". You must have come across custom_review or nodereview (for
reviews/ratings) and question or question_answer (for q border-left:
#1010ff 2px solid; margin-left: 5px; width: 100%;">

Yes, I have searched
several days from google or drupal.org [1] and drupalmodules. I think i am
very familiar with drupal modules. But can not find any suitable solutions.
I think write new modules is not the best way to solve problems. So Who
have the experience with these 2 questions, please share them.

 On Mon,