[development] Passing options to the front page

As If Productions everyone at asifproductions.com
Tue Jul 13 12:25:57 UTC 2010

At 05:00 AM 7/13/2010, Jeff Greenberg wrote:
>I'd like to have some dynamic theme changes to the front page based on
>items clicked on the front page.  What's the best way to do this? I know
>that ?page= is valid, as is ?q=

Are you submitting these clicks as a form?  If so, you can use
phptemplate_preprocess_page to grab them from the $_POST array.
But this kinda sounds like it might be better implemented as a jQuery function.

LVX
TF

---
As If Productions
http://www.asifproductions.com
Interactive Worlds and Immersive Obsessions