[development] Passing options to the front page

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Tue Jul 13 13:39:36 UTC 2010

The jquery could be what I end up doing. The form would be one way to
go, but I was thinking more in terms of simple links and working off the
extra information they carry. I like the idea of the resulting page
rendering being something that could be bookmarked, which wouldn't be
the case with jquery or $_POST.