[development] cck not saving field values

Ruben Caro ruben.caro at escoltesiguies.cat
Fri Jul 16 06:28:32 UTC 2010

It's not the case, I'm afraid. I created the node with CCK ui. Also
tried to delete each field separately, just in case some of them was
causing the failure, but it was just a long shot, and gave no happy
results. I changed the theme with the same hope, and got the same
results again.

Al 16/07/2010 03:21, En/na Lee Rowlands ha escrit: