[development] with anonymous user able to edit nodes

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 21 12:37:41 UTC 2010

Is this a standard node type, or is there a module that claims owenrship? A node
module has the final say in who can or cannot edit a node and may inadvertantly
allow anyone to edit. I did this once early on because I didn't completely
understand how access granting worked.

But the first thing that I would try is to assign all those nodes to user/1.

Nancy

From: Idan Arbel

I have strange critical issue with anonymous user being able to edit nodes.
 I have nodes created by anonymouse users (created using node import) and any
anonymous user can edit them.

in the permissions anonymous user don't have permissions to edit anything.

Idan