[development] with anonymous user able to edit nodes

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Wed Jul 21 12:52:10 UTC 2010

I know you checked perms, but this definitely sounds like 'edit own
<content>' permission. Normally there wouldn't be any consequence of an anon
user having that, but since you have anon nodes, if anon had that priv,
they'd be able to edit.

Also note that a cheap path forward is to use VBO or just the database to
change all your anon nodes to an appropriate user, which is probably a good
idea anyway.

-Randy

--
Randy Fay