[development] Multiple modules, multiple versions, in Eclipse

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Sun Jun 6 18:55:06 UTC 2010

Hi Ken -

How do you build a dev site using your root-level contrib module projects?
Do you just symlink together a site?

This is a classic Drupal problem, and it's not really even solved well by
git, which has submodule support, but not sure it makes everything better.

-Randy

--
Randy Fay
Drupal Module and Site Development