[development] Node body weight ignored?

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 7 10:45:49 UTC 2010

Well, considering that it's in a loop and all the other fields do move, that seems unlikely. I did not try the rebuild, but again, all th others do move; I assumed that hook_nodeapi(view) was too late in the process to rebuild.

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP

From: Lee Rowlands

We’ve all done it before – any chance your $node argument in the function definition is missing the &? One I’m always guilty of with form handlers when wondering why $form_state[‘rebuild’] = TRUE won’t work or even better, I’ve called my function somemodule_nodeapi but the module’s called someothermodule.