[development] php4

Laura pinglaura at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 19:55:11 UTC 2010

Perhaps the best argument is this: Going with PHP4 will very likely end up costing you more in the long run, what with unanticipated incompatibility of contributed modules to potential security flaws in PHP4 itself. It is likely more cost effective to go with a host, even a more expensive host, that does support php5.

Laura