[development] Changing button #name?

Lee Rowlands leerowlands at rowlands-bcs.com
Thu Jun 24 00:38:28 UTC 2010

Hi Richard
Are you using '#tree' => TRUE?
If so, you can access $form_state['clicked_button']['parents'] which will be
an array of the keys of the parent elements. If each row in your table is
built as follows:
$form['rows'][$row_id]['field1'] = array(...),
$form['rows'][$row_id]['field2'] = array(...) etc and you are rendering this
as a table using a theme function and element_children to determine the
valid values of $row_id (is there any other way?) then your
['clicked_button']['parents'] will contain an array including the final op
but also the 'parent' $row_id, this can tell you which button was pressed.
Have a look at the quicktabs module for an example.
HTH
Lee Rowlands